Friday, March 6, 2009

Hilarious pranks

Sometimes, when I use a public restroom, I like to go inside each stall and lock it, then crawl out under the door.  Then when somebody else comes inside and needs to use the stall they can’t get in.  This is hilarious.  I don’t even need to stick around, just the thought of it happening puts me in stitches.  I can just imagine the look on that sucker’s face.  Sometimes I even leave my shoes behind so if they peek under they will think it’s occupied, then the laughs last much longer.  Ideally I would use several mannequins to really tie things up for a while, but sadly I don't have access to such props.

Another prank I like to pull is I leave a small pin in a movie theater seat so when somebody sits down it pricks them.  When they get up and see what it was they find a note that reads: “this needle is infected with the AIDS virus”, so they get really freaked out for while until they discover it was really just a joke and they don’t have AIDS.  Then they just have a good laugh with their friends.  You can do this with pretty much any disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment