Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fantasy stroll. March 8, 2009

Today I pretended I was an explorer from another planet.  My name was Trorg.   The Earth's atmosphere would certainly have killed me without the goggles and snorkel I wore.  On planet Sart we breathe an atmosphere infused with aspertane caused by pollution from previous civilizations, we thrive on it and would die otherwise.  I collected soil samples and various mineral solids.  I won't be sure until I return to Sart, but I may have traveled not only through space, but also time.  I was very careful not leave behind any trace of my visit, I don't want to disrupt the order of the universe.  The most notable thing I observed was that humans have no concept of trimprog.  So fascinating!  A most curious species!

No comments:

Post a Comment