Friday, April 10, 2009

A change is in the wind

Last night I dreamt I was popping giant zits all over my body, it was better than popping bubblewrap.  I won't get into the gory details, but I will tell you that when I looked in the mirror my body looked like a skeleton.  I was skinnier than I had ever dreamed of before.  I don't know what this means, maybe I need to purge my body of something.  Purge my soul of something.  For the next 24 hours I will murmur a string of obscenities, every single one I can think of, this will cause my soul to deflate and I will be primed to fill the void I create with something new and fresh.  After this I will smother my body in vasoline and oils, I hope this will cause me to break out in zits and I will be able to pop them as prescribed in the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment